It’s that time of year again…
SOL Testing information:
- Testing will begin promptly at 8:30; students arriving late may not be able to test, so please make sure your student is on time the days of his or her tests.
- We will hold test sessions if there is a late bus.
- Testing is online, and we will provide supplies for all students in the testing session, including scratch paper, calculators, and pencils. Students will test on their iPads and MUST have at least 50% charge to test.
- Students who are not testing will attend regularly scheduled classes that day.
- Students who are absent for a test will make up the test upon returning to school.
- Expedited retakes are available for students who have passed the class and received a score between 375-399 on their first test attempt. Expedited testing will be held on May 21st-24th.
- Layered clothing is ideal as temperatures can change in rooms.
- Please help us ensure that students are well rested and have a healthy breakfast the morning of testing.
- Please contact your student’s content teacher for any strategies or support that you can encourage at home.
As always, thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns about testing, please feel free to contact Dr. Stacey Rainbolt, the school testing coordinator, at 804-556-5320 or at email@example.com.