Calendars & Schedules to help you plan
Important Links for Parents
- All Technology Information can be found on the Technology Page.
- For an update on Student Grades, check PowerSchool Parent Portal
- For more detailed information about Student Work, check Schoology
- Parent Access Codes are required to connect with student account
- Parent Account Directions
- Get Involved by Joining the Parent Teachers Student Association (PTSA)
- All rules and school information can be found in the Student Handbook
- To confirm access to the Goochland County & Goochland Middle School handbook, as well as allow your students to be photographed and confirm the release of directory information, sign this form
- Pay all school fines using your credit card with Online School Payments
- Add money to your child’s lunch account with MyPaymentsPlus
School News, Activities and General Information:
- Accessed from http://gms.goochlandschools.org
- No login or password required.
- Accessed from http://gms.goochlandschools.org/teachers/
- News from your student’s teacher, information, assignments and homework.
- Click on the blog link after each teacher’s name.
- No login or password required for parents or students.
Official Grades and Attendance:
- Accessed from https://goochland.powerschool.com/public
- Parents can access with PowerSchool login and password specific to your student, which can be obtained from the front office.
- Students have their own login password as well, also obtained from front office.
Class Content, Assignments, Updates, Teacher Feedback, Student Work:
- Accessed from https://www.schoology.com
- Parents can access with student code obtained from any of your student’s teachers.
- Directions for signing up for Schoology
- Direcciones para Schoology en Español
- Additional help for general Schoology questions